“From Data to Direction”
The Vision and Opportunity in Getting Direction from Data
Technology for supporting innovative molecule design, streamlined process operation, target measurements, timely analytics, and robust data management has advanced greatly in the past 10 years.
The industry now has both the opportunity to create the data it needs and to harness the human and machine power to efficiently extract direction from it. The right data analytics solution is not a collection of individual applications reserved for just a few ‘expert’ individuals within a company.
Imagine... data analytics at the speed of thought! For every individual within your company!
Alkemy Innovation Inc. is an engineering company providing direct technical support of operations, while also developing science-based software solutions that provide specific technical direction and guidance from data.
Current focus is on the pharmaceutical industry where better, faster data access and real-time overlay of time-based variables is crucial for activities such as:
- rapid troubleshooting
- streamlined R&D planning and implementation
- predictive model development
- optimized manufacturing processes.
Opportunities abound, not only for more efficient experimental planning and execution by scientists, but also for more advanced “smart” models that can be implemented to make processing more effective (i.e., producing the desired product quality and quantity). Innovation is required, and possible, with the right attention paid to specific items, including:
- Sample and data management, upstream and downstream.
- Continuous manufacturing opportunities.
- On-line measurements combined with at-line analysis (and on-line).
- Correlation of product quality to key process variables.
- Model-based, predictive, process control.
- Automation of repeated analysis tasks and reporting for future reference.
To deliver data analytics solutions and/or process models, Alkemy Innovation works with a suite of available technologies and tools that support optimal data analytics at several levels:
- Business Intelligence Level: “How to use business data to drive performance”
(e.g., ERP systems like Oracle or SAP or “Manufacturing Intelligence” systems)
- Assessment of business needs and identification of optimal business platform.
- Project management for implementation of new ERP systems.
- Engineering Intelligence Level: “How to use technical data to drive engineering decisions”
(e.g., Seeq Data Analytics application, JMP, MVA, Process Modeling CFD software)
- Review of model-based, predictive, process control options.
- Data-driven model development and seamless integration into workflow. Including first principles-based model development and other approaches to define key trends and correlations.
- Strategic Data Acquisition Level: “What to measure, how to measure, when to measure”
(e.g., Process Analytical Technology assessment, Data acquisition for continuous manufacturing)
- Sample and data management, including data analysis, visualization, and reporting strategy development.
- Hardware and software technology assessment and implementation.
We have also partnered to develop the Biotech Lab Module for scientists and engineers wanting to access, analyze, and summarize non-continuous, batch- focused data. Using the Biotech Lab Module provides our clients with:
Effective Work Processes: Support workflows execution through analysis and reporting.
Knowledge Creation and Knowledge Management: Streamline cross-group access to maximize use of existing data and share results.
Optimized Use of Time and Key Resources: Minimize rework or avoid unnecessary experimentation.
Better Science and Engineering: Ask the right questions at the right time.
--- Designed to support both Business & Scientific Leadership and R&D and Manufacturing Teams ---
Consider the Biotech Lab Module as your solution to needing the ability to rapidly analyze and derive insight from batch data produced from online and offline process and analytical instruments.
For more information about the Biotech Lab Module, please contact us at email@example.com
Partnering with Alkemy Innovation offers an effective way to achieve:
Increased Day-to-Day Individual & Team Productivity
More Timely Responses to Clients and Internal Queries
The elimination of Unnecessary Experimentation
More Insightful Q&A Leading to Smarter Conclusions Leading to Shortened Development Timelines
Share your problem statements and your data with us… we’ll support your short-term analysis needs, while delivering on your long-term strategy for implementing scalable technology-based solutions for your team.